A BLOG THAT CHRONICLES THE SPOILED AND PAMPERED LIVES OF TWO ROYAL BUNNIES: PRINCESS BUNGELINA AND QUEEN MABELLINE.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Here are some more funny pics of Hugo and Bungee devouring their cucumber.
Harumph! Mooo-0oom, Bungee is stealing my cucumber!
Hugo has taken a new job as a male model. "Got cucumber?"
"Pthewie! I got a rotten piece!"
"Hey! What's up with the quality of the food around here lately!?"
"Yeah, that's right Bungee, you get 'em! .... I'll keep an eye on the bad batch of cucumber....Munch munch..."

4 comments:

Zinger said...

hey guys did you see your disapproval of the quality of food made it to yet another page of disapproval! very cool...
http://www.birdchick.com/adventures/rabbit/index7.html
of course my human hasn't bothered to send any pics of ME in ... pish!

dguzman said...

Beautiful photos! I wonder if Niblet will like cukes--I'll give him some tonight and see. Thanks for the bunny fix!

Man, these word verifications are getting out of hand--"qxusvpsw"??? Next they'll want supercalifrajilistic etc etc.!

Zinger said...

supercalifrajilistic would be too easy tho cuz we actually know how to spell that ;-p

i forgot to bring home guava from my friend's tonight and bilbo is not pleased...
BUT i'm wearing my cinnamon shirt so that should count for something!
-carri ann (aka bilbo's mum)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Mine hate cucks.